It is very obvious to experience a few appearance changes with age. Some of the most common changes are the loosening of skin around the area of the face, neck, and chest. If you have tried using almost every anti-aging product on the market and nothing worked for you, it is probably time to try something more successful and promising.
Fortunately, restoring youthfulness is possible with the help of Ultherapy. At Retens you can depend on doctors and the aesthetic team to provide you with promising and effective anti-aging treatments. Along with a learned staff, they even have a spacious facility of over 6000 square feet, use genuine products, and offer their services at a reasonable rate. Overall, they are surely worth considering.
Understanding Ultherapy and preparing for it
Ulthera is not a surgical procedure, yet there are a couple of things that you should take care of. In the treatment, the power of ultrasound waves and thermal energy is used. Thus, you must prepare your skin for the same. Here are a few things you must keep in mind…
- Avoid using Retin-A, Retinoids, any Vitamin A compounds, harsh exfoliating scrubs, and bleaching creams 3 days before the treatment.
- Avoid going in prolonged sun exposure or go for artificial tanning 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid taking too much alcohol 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid taking blood thinners from 2 weeks before treatment.
- Avoid Botox 1 week before the treatment.
- If you are planning to take some narcotics or sedatives before the treatment, ensure eating a small meal before treatment. Also, you will need someone to pick you up, since you cannot drive under the influence of narcotics or sedatives.
- Ensure discussing any history of cold sores or fever blisters with your doctor.
- You cannot opt for this treatment if you are pregnant.
How is the treatment done?
Once your face is cleaned and the treatable areas are identified, the practitioner will apply the ultrasound gel and start using a smooth treatment applicator on your skin. Your practitioner will target the area that will benefit you the most with the help of Ultherapy’s ultrasound imaging.
Throughout the treatment, you will experience tiny amounts of energy being placed under your skin. The level of discomfort may vary from person to person, but generally, you will feel nothing more than a sensation of heat and tingling. Lastly, the duration of your treatment depends on the area that is being treated. However, in general, a neck and face procedure takes about 60 to 90 minutes, and treating the upper chest area takes 30 minutes approximately.
What to expect post therapy
- Your skin will appear red or swollen after the treatment. However, this effect is temporary and may last just for a few hours or longer.
- Some individuals may even experience some sort of bruising around the jawline. Depending on your bruising, your practitioner might recommend you some sort of topical cream to minimize the condition.
- You may even experience shooting pain, especially around the brow bone area. This condition is temporary as well and will resolve soon.
So, you see the entire procedure seems quite simple and nothing is alarming about it at all. However, to ensure you get the best Ultherapy 效果, it is best if you get your treatment done from a reputed clinic. Remember, the goal is to beautify your look, not disrupt it.